We’re delighted that Nina Bruhns, national best-selling author of nearly 30 books and editorial director for Entangled’s DEAD SEXY line, will be our guest speaker at our Thursday, September 6 meeting. Nina also has agreed to take pitches from authors interested in having their work published by Entangled, an e-book publisher.
At the meeting, Nina will talk about her experiences and publishing trends, including the surge in indie publishing. The monthly meeting is slated for Thursday, September 6, starting at 6:15 p.m. for dinner and informal conversation with Nina at The Runway Café, 21 Airport Rd, Greenville, S.C. Her talk will begin at 7 p.m. Both the dinner and the meeting are open to the public.
(1) You must have a completed manuscript.
(2) The manuscript must meet the submission criteria for one of the Entangled lines (Complete guidelines for the imprint can be found here: http://bit.ly/DeadSexyBooks)
(3) We must receive your request before 8 a.m. Wednesday, September 5
(4) To make a request, email email@example.com and then provide us with your name, email address, phone number and the Entangled line you are interested in.
(5) We will contact you with your 'slot'
We will schedule pitches in 15 minute intervals, starting around 3 or 4 p.m. (depending upon response).
Please note that The Runway Café prefers our group’s dinner orders to be emailed in advance to speed service. To see the special menu for our group and the procedure for placing an advance order, please visit our website — www.sincupstatesc.blogspot.com — click on the Advance Order Menu tab at right. Dinner orders need to be placed by noon the day of the meeting. The early orders allow the restaurant to prepare the food and serve our group promptly at 6:30 p.m. so we can finish eating before our speaker is introduced. If you place an order and do not attend or cancel by noon, you will be charged for the meal.